Acceptance of Conditions
- Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these and any other applicable terms and conditions. This competition may have additional terms and conditions and wherever possible the additional terms and conditions will be posted at www.pbd.co.nz.
Promotional Period and Method of Entry
- The Promoter of this competition is G & S Ainsworth Limited trading as Premium Brands Direct
- To qualify to enter into the draw, simply go to www.pbd.co.nz or facebook.com/premiumbrandsdirect and sign up to receive emails and other communications from Premium Brands Direct by entering your contact details. As consideration for providing your details to Premium Brands Direct, you will be signed up to the Premium Brands Direct email database and may be eligible for Premium Brands Direct special deals, promotions, marketing material and be able to participate in future Premium Brands Direct competitions.
- Once you register your details, you will be eligible to win a prize. Entry into the competition is automatic, provided that you remain signed up to receive emails from Premium Brands Direct. If you are already a member of the Premium Brands Direct email database you are automatically entered in the competition.
- Entrants will only be eligible for one entry into the prize draw every month. Entrants must sign up to receive emails using their full names as evidenced on a form of New Zealand identification. Premium Brands Direct reserves the right to request that an entrant provides proof of identity.
Prizes and Conditions
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
- Subject to any applicable law that cannot be excluded, Premium Brands Direct is not responsible or liable for any loss suffered by any entrant in the event that a prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond its control. In this event, Premium Brands Direct may substitute a prize of its choice.
- Winners will be notified by Premium Brands Direct once a prize draw has been made using the email address supplied in the online form.
- In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within 7 days of a prize draw occurring or if Premium Brands Direct determines that a winner is not eligible to win a prize, a further prize draw will be made by Premium Brands Direct and the prize allocated to the new winner.
- Premium Brands Direct is not responsible if a winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period following the draw due to incorrect or out of date contact details being recorded in the online form. You may update your information at any time by visiting www.pbd.co.nz.
- To be eligible to win any prize you must:
(a) have registered your details on the on-line form and have kept those contact details current and up-to-date;
(b) be aged 18 years or over;
(c) not be a current employee of Premium Brands Direct
(d) remain registered to received emails and communication from Premium Brands Direct; and
(e) be a New Zealand resident at the date of a prize draw.
- If you are a winner, you consent to Premium Brands Direct use of your name and image for publicity and promotional purposes (including the display of your name) and you agree to make yourself available for publicity photographs.
- Neither Premium Brands Direct nor any other person or party associated with this competition shall be liable for:
(a) any loss or damage whatsoever incurred (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss and including loss caused by negligence) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this competition or the use or acceptance of any prize offered except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law;
(b) errors resulting from computer hardware, software or telecommunications errors or failure; and/or
(c) fraudulent entry into or participation in this competition.
- In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the competition including eligibility, the decision of Premium Brands Direct will be final. No correspondence concerning any decision made by Premium Brands Direct will be entered into.
Privacy of Information
- All entries remain the property of Premium Brands Direct. All information will be collected and stored by Premium Brands Direct in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. You have the right to access your personal information and request correction of any errors in it pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993.
- Premium Brands Direct may use entrants’ personal information from entries to conduct the promotion and for their own future promotional and publicity purposes. By entering this promotion entrants consent to the use of their information as described above.
- Any questions relating to this promotion should be referred to the Premium Brands Direct, PO Box 31221, Ilam, Christchurch or email email@example.com